brand history: Audemars Pigeut table -- innate excellence brand watches, Swiss watch brand, mechanical watch, quartz watch, ultra-thin couples watches, sapphire watches Audemars Pigeut watch from birth until now, always retained the tradition of watchmaking technology and excellent enterprise spirit, is the world's few so far still watch factory founded by one of the family in charge of the. Historical inheritance brilliant in 1875, two young talent masters Jules LouisAudemars and Edward AugustePiguet determined to join the development of precision watch career in the Swiss watch resort Jura Valley, officially founded Audemars Pigeut watch watch factory; and the establishment of "Audemars in LeBrassus in December 17, 1881, PiguetCie company. AP is the first letter "two people named A" and "P" composition. Trained two people in the Jura Valley to become professional polish divisions, and developing the most sophisticated part of watch manufacturing. Watch factory was established at the beginning of two, look far ahead from a high plane Audemars Pigeut founder has decided to no longer be watch factory parts suppliers,http://www.perfer4uwatch.com
, to take the lead in developing a complete clock; in 1882 to create the first gold bag watch equipped with calendar device,http://www.breitling-heuer.com
, reflect their enterprising spirit and wit. With the entrepreneurial spirit itself, they focus on manufacturing Audemars Pigeut complex tables, and a series of strategic marketing, the love he table to become the world's largest complex tables invention records brand. In 1889 tenth session of Paris world watch exhibition, the exhibition of works of GrandeComplication Audemars Pigeut watches Tourbillon table,www.watchonhere.com
, equipped with table asked, double needle timer and perpetual calendar function, design of precision,www.breitling-heuer.com
, reverberated in the watch industry. This success, the love he table fame quickly in the altar table establish leadership. In addition to the original in London and Paris agents, new agents are also set up in Berlin, New York and Buenos Aires etc.. With the expansion of business, in 1907, "Audemars, PiguetCie" companies to purchase new property in the original adjacent buildings, now Audemars Pigeut watch museum. Audemars Pigeut watch manufacturing centre also never away from the site, each watch from the watch making birthplace -- the Swiss ValleedeJoux watch factory, and engraved with the watchmaker's name and individual number, precious. Audemars Pigeut table can be immortal in the distinguished Swiss watchmaking tradition, all because of its two founding family always table for the Audemars Pigeut commitment and later master tabulation loyalty. Since 1882, the Audemars and Piguet members of the family have served as the main duties of company, while Audemars and Piguet are respectively in charge of the company within two business areas; Audemars is responsible for the technical part, Piguet is more involved in commercial activities. Management method of this combined by family members are still in use, long lasting. In 1917, JulesLouisAudemars retired and by his son PaulLouisAudemar.